xml validation with indexed properties.

Constantine Schokk
I'm using struts and got issue with their xml validation framework. I have
form with some indexed properties where element is just plain String. And I
need make validation for it. I tried to use indexedListProperty for this
case, but it doesn't work and as I read in 'Struts in Action' it works only
for indexed properties with nested properties(i.e.
indexedProperty[].nested) and it's not suits for my issue. Maybe anyone
knows how to resolve this?

Re: xml validation with indexed properties.

Christoph Nenning
> I'm using struts and got issue with their xml validation framework. I
have
> form with some indexed properties where element is just plain String.
And I
> need make validation for it. I tried to use indexedListProperty for this
> case, but it doesn't work and as I read in 'Struts in Action' it works
only
> for indexed properties with nested properties(i.e.
> indexedProperty[].nested) and it's not suits for my issue. Maybe anyone
> knows how to resolve this?

Hi,

as workaround you could fallback to use validate() method. You might
consider to crate a jira issue:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/WW

Regards,
Christoph