tiles website - missing logo ASF

Stefaan Dutry-2
The tiles website (https://tiles.apache.org) is missing the ASF logo
(in the header of the page).
The logo references the struts-site where it has probably been (re)moved.

missing Logo-url : http://struts.apache.org/images/asf-logo.gif

Regards,

Stefaan Dutry

[VOTE] Re: tiles website - missing logo ASF

Nicolas LE BAS-2
Hi PMC,

I edited the main site.xml, added the new ASF official logo into our SVN
repository and ran this commands:

tiles/site/staging$ find . -type f -exec sed -i
's/http:\/\/struts.apache.org\/images\/asf-logo.gif/https:\/\/tiles.apache.org\/images\/logos\/asf_logo_url.svg/g'
{} \;
tiles/site/staging$ find . -type f -exec sed -i
's/src="https:\/\/tiles.apache.org\/images\/logos\/asf_logo_url.svg"
/src="https:\/\/tiles.apache.org\/images\/logos\/asf_logo_url.svg"
width="180" /g' {} \;

and committed.

Now if someone could double check before we merge to publish, that would
be nice.

I'm +1.

Thanks,
Nick

On 2017-07-14 08:49, Stefaan Dutry wrote:
> The tiles website (https://tiles.apache.org) is missing the ASF logo
> (in the header of the page).
> The logo references the struts-site where it has probably been (re)moved.
>
> missing Logo-url : http://struts.apache.org/images/asf-logo.gif
>
> Regards,
>
> Stefaan Dutry

mck

Re: [VOTE] Re: tiles website - missing logo ASF

mck

> Now if someone could double check before we merge to publish, that would
> be nice.

Thanks Nick for taking charge of this.

I took a look, and i can't find the /images/logos/asf_logo_url.svg  file
anywhere.
Am i missing something?

cheers,
Mick

Indeed it was missing. Good catch! Thanks!

Re: [VOTE] Re: tiles website - missing logo ASF

Nicolas LE BAS-2

>>> Now if someone could double check before we merge to publish, that
>>> would
>>> be nice.
>>
>> Thanks Nick for taking charge of this.
>>
>> I took a look, and i can't find the /images/logos/asf_logo_url.svg  file
>> anywhere.
>> Am i missing something?
>>
>> cheers,
>> Mick
> Indeed it was missing. Good catch! Thanks!

Without further comment by Sunday Aug 6, I'll go ahead and publish it.

Thanks.

Nick

Re: [VOTE] Re: tiles website - missing logo ASF

mck-2

> Without further comment by Sunday Aug 6, I'll go ahead and publish it.

Thanks for the bias towards action Nick!
And for doing the logo. LGTM.

Mick.