subscribing stackoverflow's tiles tags to user mailing list

subscribing stackoverflow's tiles tags to user mailing list

mck-2

the past year i've subscribed to a number of stackoverflow tags
(apache-tiles, tiles2, tiles-3) and been answering questions there as
they pop up.

it occurred to me that since our user mailing list is low traffic, i
might as well subscribe it instead so that these stackoverflow
notifications go to the user mailing list. maybe it encourages others to
help out with answers on stackoverflow as well.

i'll do this in a few days if no one objects.

~mck

Re: subscribing stackoverflow's tiles tags to user mailing list

mck-2

> it occurred to me that since our user mailing list is low traffic, i
> might as well subscribe it instead so that these stackoverflow
> notifications go to the user mailing list. maybe it encourages others to
> help out with answers on stackoverflow as well.

I've given this another shot.
If it works then StackExchange notifications, related to Tiles, will
appear on the dev list.

regards,
Mick