i18n Interceptor cookie

Rita Brito
Hi,

I am defining an i18n interceptor with <param
name="localeStorage">cookie</param> so that a cookie with the user's
selected language is stored.

Everything is working fine if when I navigate in my domain (eg:
my.domain.com/somepage.html).

However, when navigating to a subdomain (eg:
my.domain.com/subdomain/somepage.html), a new cookie is created with
path=/subdomain and the previous one (path=/) is not overriden, due to
having different paths (despite having the same name).

My question is: is there a way of defining the cookie path other than
having a custom i18n interceptor?

Kind regards and thanks in advance,

--
Rita Brito
Software Developer, ITClinical

Re: i18n Interceptor cookie

Lukasz Lenart
śr., 20 lut 2019 o 13:21 Rita Brito <[hidden email]> napisał(a):

> I am defining an i18n interceptor with <param
> name="localeStorage">cookie</param> so that a cookie with the user's
> selected language is stored.
>
> Everything is working fine if when I navigate in my domain (eg:
> my.domain.com/somepage.html).
>
> However, when navigating to a subdomain (eg:
> my.domain.com/subdomain/somepage.html), a new cookie is created with
> path=/subdomain and the previous one (path=/) is not overriden, due to
> having different paths (despite having the same name).
>
> My question is: is there a way of defining the cookie path other than
> having a custom i18n interceptor?

Sorry but not. You must redefine the interceptor and feel free to open
a ticket in JIRA to cover this case.
If overriding the interceptor you must just override the
"getLocaleHandler" method and implement your own "LocaleHandler".