[VOTE] Tiles Request 1.0.7 Release Quality

[VOTE] Tiles Request 1.0.7 Release Quality

mck-2

The Tiles Request 1.0.7 test build has been available since Monday, 4
September 2017 21:21 AEST.

Release notes:

* [TREQ-21] - Within an OSGi environment, URLApplicationResource must
throw a FileNotFoundException instead of IOException when a resource is
not found

 *  https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tiles/request/1.0.7/

Maven 2 staging repository:

 *
 https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetiles-1010

If you have had a chance to review the test build, please respond with
a vote on its quality:

 [ ] Leave at test build
 [ ] Alpha
 [ ] Beta
 [ ] General Availability (GA)

Everyone who has tested the build is invited to vote. Votes by PMC
members are considered binding. A vote passes if there are at least
three binding +1s and more +1s than -1s.

Re: [VOTE] Tiles Request 1.0.7 Release Quality

mck-2

> If you have had a chance to review the test build, please respond with
> a vote on its quality:
>
>  [ ] Leave at test build
>  [ ] Alpha
>  [ ] Beta
>  [X] General Availability (GA)

+1 GA

Re: [VOTE] Tiles Request 1.0.7 Release Quality

Nathan Bubna
+1 GA

On Wed, Sep 6, 2017 at 3:40 AM, mck <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The Tiles Request 1.0.7 test build has been available since Monday, 4
> September 2017 21:21 AEST.
>

> Release notes:
>
> * [TREQ-21] - Within an OSGi environment, URLApplicationResource must
> throw a FileNotFoundException instead of IOException when a resource is
> not found

>  *  https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tiles/request/1.0.7/
>
> Maven 2 staging repository:
>
>  *
>  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetiles-1010
>
> If you have had a chance to review the test build, please respond with
> a vote on its quality:
>
>  [ ] Leave at test build
>  [ ] Alpha
>  [ ] Beta
>  [ ] General Availability (GA)
>

> Everyone who has tested the build is invited to vote. Votes by PMC
> members are considered binding. A vote passes if there are at least
> three binding +1s and more +1s than -1s.

Re: [VOTE] Tiles Request 1.0.7 Release Quality

Nicolas LE BAS-4
On 2017-09-06 06:40, mck wrote:
> If you have had a chance to review the test build, please respond with
> a vote on its quality:
>
>   [ ] Leave at test build
>   [ ] Alpha
>   [ ] Beta
>   [X] General Availability (GA)

+1 GA

One question/comment: request-1.0.7 has been built with jdk7. I infer
that the update of the build to jdk8 / tiles-master-7 will occur in a
separate release.

Sorry for the delay.
Nick

Re: [VOTE] Tiles Request 1.0.7 Release Quality

mck-2
> I infer
> that the update of the build to jdk8 / tiles-master-7 will occur in a
> separate release.

Yes, The bump to jdk8 will be against/toward tiles-request-1.1 and
tiles-3.1 (as that was my interpretation of everyone's concerns and the
consensus we would agree upon).