[VOTE] Tiles 3.0.8 Release Quality

mck-2

The test build of Tiles 3.0.8 as been available since 30th September.

Release notes:
* Includes Tiles Request 1.0.7

Maven 2 staging repository:
 *
 https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetiles-1012

If you have had a chance to review the test build, please respond with
a vote on its quality:

 [ ] Leave at test build
 [ ] Alpha
 [ ] Beta
 [ ] General Availability (GA)

Everyone who has tested the build is invited to vote. Votes by PMC
members are considered binding. A vote passes if there are at least
three binding +1s and more +1s than -1s.

Re: [VOTE] Tiles 3.0.8 Release Quality

Nicolas LE BAS-2
+1 GA.

I've had issues testing it, but I believe I've successfully worked
around them.
They seem related to my personal setup (and ancient java versions), but
I thought I would be open about it.

Good job mck!

Nic

Le 2017-10-20 à 20:20, mck a écrit :

> The test build of Tiles 3.0.8 as been available since 30th September.
>

> Release notes:
> * Includes Tiles Request 1.0.7

> Maven 2 staging repository:
>   *
>   https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetiles-1012
>

> If you have had a chance to review the test build, please respond with
> a vote on its quality:
>
>   [ ] Leave at test build
>   [ ] Alpha
>   [ ] Beta
>   [X] General Availability (GA)
>

> Everyone who has tested the build is invited to vote. Votes by PMC
> members are considered binding. A vote passes if there are at least
> three binding +1s and more +1s than -1s.

Re: [VOTE] Tiles 3.0.8 Release Quality

Nathan Bubna
+1 GA

mck

Re: [VOTE] Tiles 3.0.8 Release Quality

mck

> If you have had a chance to review the test build, please respond with
> a vote on its quality:
>
>  [ ] Leave at test build
>  [ ] Alpha
>  [ ] Beta