Quantcast

Struts 2.5.9 is ready for test

Please take a time and test the bits - any help is appreciated. Please
report any problems back. I'll call for vote in a week if no problems
will be spotted.

Staging Maven repo
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/staging/

Standalone artifacts
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/struts/2.5.9/

Release notes
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WW/Version+Notes+2.5.9

Thanks in advance

Re: Struts 2.5.9 is ready for test

Christoph Nenning
2.5.9 looks good in my app.

Regards,
Christoph

> From: Lukasz Lenart <[hidden email]>
> To: Struts Developers List <[hidden email]>,
> Date: 17.01.2017 11:55
> Subject: Struts 2.5.9 is ready for test
>
> Hi,
>
> Please take a time and test the bits - any help is appreciated. Please
> report any problems back. I'll call for vote in a week if no problems
> will be spotted.
>
> Staging Maven repo
> https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/staging/
>
> Standalone artifacts
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/struts/2.5.9/
>
> Release notes
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WW/Version+Notes+2.5.9
>

> Thanks in advance
> --
> Łukasz
> + 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/

Re: Struts 2.5.9 is ready for test

Lukasz Lenart
Thanks Christoph!

I would like include one more issue in the release, if no objections I
will prepare 2.5.10 with the mentioned fix
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WW-4735

> 2.5.9 looks good in my app.
>

> Regards,
> Christoph
>

>> From: Lukasz Lenart <[hidden email]>
>> To: Struts Developers List <[hidden email]>,
>> Date: 17.01.2017 11:55
>> Subject: Struts 2.5.9 is ready for test
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Please take a time and test the bits - any help is appreciated. Please
>> report any problems back. I'll call for vote in a week if no problems
>> will be spotted.
>>
>> Staging Maven repo
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/staging/
>>
>> Standalone artifacts
>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/struts/2.5.9/
>>
>> Release notes
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WW/Version+Notes+2.5.9
>>

>> Thanks in advance
>> --
>> Łukasz
>> + 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/

Re: Struts 2.5.9 is ready for test

Christoph Nenning
> I would like include one more issue in the release

+1

<[hidden email]>:

> > 2.5.9 looks good in my app.
> >

> > Regards,
> > Christoph
> >

> >> From: Lukasz Lenart <[hidden email]>
> >> To: Struts Developers List <[hidden email]>,
> >> Date: 17.01.2017 11:55
> >> Subject: Struts 2.5.9 is ready for test
> >>
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> Please take a time and test the bits - any help is appreciated.
Please

> >> report any problems back. I'll call for vote in a week if no problems
> >> will be spotted.
> >>
> >> Staging Maven repo
> >> https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/staging/
> >>
> >> Standalone artifacts