Struts 2.5.21

Looks like just two issues left and we are good to go :) Thanks to all
who contributed so hard make it happen :)

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20WW%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%202.5.21

Cheers

RE: Struts 2.5.21

Yasser Zamani-2
Cool! I've likely finished WW-5041 at my local branch. Please hinder train for it probably for a few days :) -- albeit it needs [1] to be merged into OGNL and released then I'll push my local branch as a PR.

Kind Regards.

[1] https://github.com/jkuhnert/ognl/pull/82

Re: Struts 2.5.21

Lukasz Lenart
I think we are ready to release a new version, if no objections I will
start the process in a week or so.

On 10/31/2019 10:24 PM, Lukasz Lenart wrote:
> I think we are ready to release a new version, if no objections I will
> start the process in a week or so.

I think so. Thanks!

Regards.