Struts 2.5.14 support for java 8/java 9/java 10

Struts 2.5.14 support for java 8/java 9/java 10

coolaki2006@gmail.com
Hello,

Can anyone throw some knowledge about Struts support for Java 8 , Java 9 and Java 10.

Thanks,

A.S

Re: Struts 2.5.14 support for java 8/java 9/java 10

David Greene
Struts 2.5 has out of the gate support for Java8.  I haven't tried 9 or 10
yet.

On Mon, Mar 5, 2018 at 4:16 AM, [hidden email] <[hidden email]
> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Can anyone throw some knowledge about Struts support for Java 8 , Java 9
> and Java 10.
>

> Thanks,
>
> A.S

*David Greene*
*SecureLink, Inc.*
Secure networks for remote support
mobile | (512) 630-2285
office | (512) 640-1912

This email may contain private information and is for the intended
recipient only. If received in error, please notify sender and destroy any
copies. Unauthorized review, use, or disclosure of the contents herein is
prohibited

Re: Struts 2.5.14 support for java 8/java 9/java 10

adam brin
You might look in the struts2 JIRA for open issues

> On Mar 5, 2018, at 6:18 AM, David Greene <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Struts 2.5 has out of the gate support for Java8.  I haven't tried 9 or 10
> yet.
>
> On Mon, Mar 5, 2018 at 4:16 AM, [hidden email] <[hidden email]
>> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Can anyone throw some knowledge about Struts support for Java 8 , Java 9
>> and Java 10.
>>

>> Thanks,
>>
>> A.S

> *David Greene*
> *SecureLink, Inc.*
> Secure networks for remote support
> mobile | (512) 630-2285
> office | (512) 640-1912
>
> This email may contain private information and is for the intended
> recipient only. If received in error, please notify sender and destroy any
> copies. Unauthorized review, use, or disclosure of the contents herein is
> prohibited

Re: Struts 2.5.14 support for java 8/java 9/java 10

Martin Gainty
David-

which Struts issues are you encountering with JDK 1.8?

JDK 1.9?
JDK 10?

?

Martin-