Struts 2.5.13 update

selvi
Hello ,

As per this
link(https://struts.apache.org/docs/struts-23-to-25-migration.html)  I've
updated the struts2 and tiles2 to 2.5.13 and able to compile the existing
classes without any issues. When I try to deploy in WebLogic 12c(WebLogic
Server Version: 12.1.3.0.0).
When I try to bring up the server getting null pointer exception, the root
cause is servlet context returns null WebLogic returns null for container.
Attached the log files from application.
this method gets the value for container as null.

This is a priority and I tried all my best options to fix the issues it’s
been a week. Please provide your suggestions/thoughts.

In case you need to reach me that will be great help. Phone conversation
helps a lot compare to email.

Phone: 401-569-8948.

Thanks
Selvi

--
Sent from: http://struts.1045723.n5.nabble.com/Struts-Dev-f3499899.html

Re: Struts 2.5.13 update

Yasser Zamani

On 10/20/2017 9:37 PM, selvi wrote:
> Attached the log files from application.

I think mail server removes non-text attachments. please post the
exception full stack trace as text.