Recent examples

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Recent examples

albert kao-2
I had gone through the struts examples at
https://github.com/apache/struts-examples, which are very good.
Are there any recent (within this year if possible), more complex examples
or project good for learning (using best practices)?
I googled but some are old and some are not that good for learning.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Recent examples

Lukasz Lenart
2017-12-21 14:02 GMT+01:00 albert kao <[hidden email]>:
> I had gone through the struts examples at
> https://github.com/apache/struts-examples, which are very good.
> Are there any recent (within this year if possible), more complex examples
> or project good for learning (using best practices)?
> I googled but some are old and some are not that good for learning.

I don't know neither, there is also a Showcase App
https://github.com/apache/struts/tree/master/apps/showcase


Regards
--
Łukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Recent examples

albert kao-2
The Showcase App
https://github.com/apache/struts/tree/master/apps/showcase
do not allow "Clone or download".

How to  "Clone or download" it?

P.S. https://github.com/lukaszlenart/struts2-tiles-demo allow "Clone or
download".

On Thu, Dec 21, 2017 at 8:55 AM, Lukasz Lenart <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> 2017-12-21 14:02 GMT+01:00 albert kao <[hidden email]>:
> > I had gone through the struts examples at
> > https://github.com/apache/struts-examples, which are very good.
> > Are there any recent (within this year if possible), more complex
> examples
> > or project good for learning (using best practices)?
> > I googled but some are old and some are not that good for learning.
>
> I don't know neither, there is also a Showcase App
> https://github.com/apache/struts/tree/master/apps/showcase
>
>
> Regards
> --
> Łukasz
> + 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Recent examples

Yasser Zamani-2


On 12/25/2017 5:09 PM, albert kao wrote:
> The Showcase App
> https://github.com/apache/struts/tree/master/apps/showcase
> do not allow "Clone or download".
>
> How to  "Clone or download" it?

You can clone or download [1] then change directory to `apps/showcase/`
then run `mvn jetty:run`.

[1] https://github.com/apache/struts

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]