Re: [ANNOUNCE] Tiles 3.0.8 GA released

mck-2
The missing md5, sha1, and asc files for the download assemblies are now
in place with the original release artifacts for 3.0.8.

Please speak up if you feel that the release process was compromised and
we need to delete it and create a new release.
Otherwise I presume all are satisfied that the original cut assembly
files remain intact and are now verifiable.

I'm fixing the assembly poms so this doesn't happen in subsequent
releases.
Thanks Hank for pointing out this error!

Mick

On Tue, 31 Oct 2017, at 16:26, mck wrote:

> The Apache Tiles team is pleased to announce the release of Tiles 3.0.8
> GA.
>
> Available in binary and source distribution.
>     http://tiles.apache.org/download.html
>

> It is also available in the central Maven repository under Group ID
> "org.apache.tiles".
>

> The 3.0.x series of the Apache Tiles has a minimum requirement of the
> following specification versions:
>
> * Java Servlet 2.5 and JavaServer Pages (JSP) 2.1
> * Java Standard Edition (Java SE) 1.7
>

> The release notes are available online at:
>
> * Includes Tiles Request 1.0.7
>

> Please feel free to test the distribution and post your comments to the
> user list, or, if appropriate, file a ticket with JIRA.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Tiles 3.0.8 GA released

Henk P. Penning
On Tue, 7 Nov 2017, mck wrote:

> Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2017 10:51:27 +0100
> From: mck <[hidden email]>
> To: [hidden email]
> Cc: [hidden email]
> Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Tiles 3.0.8 GA released
>
> The missing md5, sha1, and asc files for the download assemblies are now
> in place with the original release artifacts for 3.0.8.
>
> Please speak up if you feel that the release process was compromised and
> we need to delete it and create a new release.
> Otherwise I presume all are satisfied that the original cut assembly
> files remain intact and are now verifiable.
>
> I'm fixing the assembly poms so this doesn't happen in subsequent
> releases.
> Thanks Hank for pointing out this error!
Hi Mick,

   Tiles 3.0.8 now looks good ; thanks a lot.

   Please see : https://checker.apache.org/projs/tiles.html

   The remaining problems are caused by expired keys

     -- key 74180159a2912fe5 -- Nicolas Le Bas <[hidden email]>
     -- key 1ea87ade9b6ee8fe -- Nicolas Le Bas <[hidden email]>

   This can be fixed by either

   -- Ask Nicolas Le Bas to re-sign his keys (add a fresh self-sig) ;
      See https://checker.apache.org/doc/README.html#prob-sigexp ;
      There is no need to change anything in /dist/tiles/

   -- Remove the (oldish?) releases from /dist/tiles/ ;
      -- tiles/autotag/v1.1.0
      -- tiles/request/v1.0.6
      -- tiles/v3.0.5/
      Archived here : http://archive.apache.org/dist/tiles/

   In general, it is recommended to only have current(ish) releases
   in /dist/ and point to http://archive.apache.org/dist/ for
   older releases ; perhaps you can remove all releases that
   do not appear in the tiles download page.

> Mick

   Thanks a lot ; regards,

   Henk Penning

> On Tue, 31 Oct 2017, at 16:26, mck wrote:
>> The Apache Tiles team is pleased to announce the release of Tiles 3.0.8
>> GA.
>>
>> Available in binary and source distribution.
>>     http://tiles.apache.org/download.html
>>

>> It is also available in the central Maven repository under Group ID
>> "org.apache.tiles".
>>

>> The 3.0.x series of the Apache Tiles has a minimum requirement of the
>> following specification versions:
>>
>> * Java Servlet 2.5 and JavaServer Pages (JSP) 2.1
>> * Java Standard Edition (Java SE) 1.7
>>

>> The release notes are available online at:
>>
>> * Includes Tiles Request 1.0.7
>>

>> Please feel free to test the distribution and post your comments to the
>> user list, or, if appropriate, file a ticket with JIRA.

------------------------------------------------------------   _
Henk P. Penning, ICT-beta                 R Uithof HFG-406   _/ \_
Faculty of Science, Utrecht University    T +31 30 253 4106 / \_/ \
Budapestlaan 6, 3584CD Utrecht, NL        F +31 30 253 4553 \_/ \_/
http://www.staff.science.uu.nl/~penni101/ M [hidden email]     \_/

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Tiles 3.0.8 GA released

Nicolas LE BAS-2
I've removed the expiration date on those keys. I don't like the idea
very much, but it seems appropriate under the circumstances.

The report should come out clean next run (tomorrow?).

Hope this helps,

Nick