No Form Found under '' in locale 'en_CA'. A Form Must be defined in the Commons Validator configuration...

No Form Found under '' in locale 'en_CA'. A Form Must be defined in the Commons Validator configuration...

edmound.hubbard.oildex@gmail.com
Morning,

I am running into an issue, first let me give you a high level of the problem.

Main Site:  When accessing website users are able to click a button which will trigger a series of Strut actions and take that user to a confirmation page.  Everything works as it should.

Now our new scenario is a user who is coming from another web application is navigating to a new Strut Action within the Main Site, which hooks up to the workflow process when someone clicks on the button within the Main Site. but even though it goes through all the same strut actions when it comes to the building of the JSP page I get the error as mentioned in the Subject.

Both have called the last strut:
<action path="/prepareDocument*Approval"
  type="com.openInvoice.invoice.web.action.InvoiceApprovalPrepareAction"
  scope="request"
  name="DocumentApprovalForm"
  parameter="{1}"
  validate="false">

The only difference I'm seeing is the button does a post, whereas the new entry point is a GET.  Would that have anything to do with it?

RE: No Form Found under '' in locale 'en_CA'. A Form Must be defined in the Commons Validator configuration...

Yasser Zamani-2
Hi Edmound, good morning,

Struts 1 EOL has occurred years ago and I think unfortunately we don't have any one in current team to handle such issues.

Thanks for using Struts.

Regards.