Multiple Page Form

Dave Weis
Hello All-

I wanted to see what the current best practice was for a multiple web page
form. I was used to Struts 1 and putting the form in the session but that
doesn't seem to be available now.

I have just been putting the values as hidden form fields but that doesn't
seem quite correct.

Thanks
dave

Re: Multiple Page Form

> Hello All-
>
> I wanted to see what the current best practice was for a multiple web page
> form. I was used to Struts 1 and putting the form in the session but that
> doesn't seem to be available now.
>
> I have just been putting the values as hidden form fields but that doesn't
> seem quite correct.

I think the simplest way is to use the Struts 2 ActionFlow plugin
https://github.com/aleksandr-m/struts2-actionflow

Ɓukasz