Logging problem

Tamás Barta
Hi,

We use JBoss as AS where logging is based on Log4J version 1. I see that
Struts 2 uses Log4J version 2 and my problem is that how can I route Struts
logging messages to the Log4J inside JBoss. I guess I need a bridge-like
Log4J2 appender which logs into a Log4J Logger, but I couldn't find one.
Configuring Log4J2 to log into stdout or file is not an option.

Thanks, Tamás

Re: Logging problem

Lukasz Lenart
śr., 10 kwi 2019 o 11:20 Tamás Barta <[hidden email]> napisał(a):

> Hi,
>
> We use JBoss as AS where logging is based on Log4J version 1. I see that
> Struts 2 uses Log4J version 2 and my problem is that how can I route Struts
> logging messages to the Log4J inside JBoss. I guess I need a bridge-like
> Log4J2 appender which logs into a Log4J Logger, but I couldn't find one.
> Configuring Log4J2 to log into stdout or file is not an option.

Did you try to ask guys from Log4j2 project?