Log4j 2 configuration in struts 2.5.x

ravirajmishra98@gmail.com
Hello,

Can Anyone help me with the log4j 2 configuration in struts 2.5.x application.

The configuration for log4j2 is different as compared to that of log4j

My questions are.
 1. Which Jar files I need to add to my application ?
 2. How to write the log4j.properties file for log4j2 ?

Thanks

Re: Log4j 2 configuration in struts 2.5.x

Yasser Zamani

On 10/24/2017 2:06 PM, [hidden email] wrote:
> Can Anyone help me with the log4j 2 configuration in struts 2.5.x application.

You correctly ask this in user list but please don't cross post to dev
list. Please see Guides of [1].

[1] http://struts.apache.org/mail.html