Left justified field error messages in 2.5.10.1

Left justified field error messages in 2.5.10.1

Patrick Kelly
I am testing an upgrade from 2.3.32 to 2.5.10.1.

In 2.3.32 in Firefox/Chrome/MS-IE/MS-Edge under the xhtml theme when you
get an field level error message it displays in center of the page just
above the field with the error.

In 2.3.32 in Firefox under the xhtml theme when you get an field level
error message it displays left justified above the field with the error
(Chrome/MS-IE/MS-Edge are all OK with the message still being centered
on the page).

I am assuming this is a bug with the 2.5.x code stream. Is there
something I can do to correct the alignment?

Regards - Patrick

--
Patrick Kelly

PatrickKelly
PrincipalConsultant
*River**Dynamics*

E: [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
W: www.riverdynamics.com <http://www.riverdynamics.com/>

Re: Left justified field error messages in 2.5.10.1

Patrick Kelly
Please ignore. After clearing Firefox browser cache the issue disappeared.

On 5/04/2017 12:15 PM, Patrick Kelly wrote:

> I am testing an upgrade from 2.3.32 to 2.5.10.1.
>
> In 2.3.32 in Firefox/Chrome/MS-IE/MS-Edge under the xhtml theme when
> you get an field level error message it displays in center of the page
> just above the field with the error.
>
> In 2.3.32 in Firefox under the xhtml theme when you get an field level
> error message it displays left justified above the field with the
> error (Chrome/MS-IE/MS-Edge are all OK with the message still being
> centered on the page).
>
> I am assuming this is a bug with the 2.5.x code stream. Is there
> something I can do to correct the alignment?
>
> Regards - Patrick
>
> --
> Patrick Kelly
>
> PatrickKelly
> PrincipalConsultant
> *River**Dynamics*
>
> E: [hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>
> W: www.riverdynamics.com <http://www.riverdynamics.com/>

Re: Left justified field error messages in 2.5.10.1

Cool :) Also please be aware that Struts 2.5.x is targeting html5,
please use a proper doctype.

Ɓukasz