Java8 runtime, Java9 build, for AutoTag-1.3, Request-1.1, Tiles-3.1
I've committed to tiles-master the following changes:
- Add checkstyle ruleset that works with Java8+
- Make Java9 the default build tool
- Make Java8 the minimum runtime
- Use animal-sniffer plugin to check Java9 is not used
- upgrade checkstyle, and make it part of the normal build reactor
- remove the maven-wagon stuff, as it's all svnpub now
The plan is that subsequent releases of
will only run with Java8, and can only be built with Java9.
It also makes checkstyle part of the build, and the projects will fail
if violations increase.
And committed the changes to AutoTag trunk to use this snapshot master,
Speak up if there's any concerns or objections.