Quantcast

Immutable context

I have started working on immutable context, basically there is no way
to access #context key anymore, something that was quite often used by
hackers.

This can affect users using #context in their expressions but it works
for 99,99% of others.

https://github.com/apache/struts/pull/125

Re: Immutable context

> I have started working on immutable context, basically there is no way
> to access #context key anymore, something that was quite often used by
> hackers.
>
> This can affect users using #context in their expressions but it works
> for 99,99% of others.

I'm going to postpone those changes (as they can affect some users)
and I will extend that PR with more ideas (using OgnlContext instead
of ordinary Map and so on).