How to print out method result called into execute() on a JSP page

How to print out method result called into execute() on a JSP page

Hanen Ben Rhouma
 <http://www.doyoubuzz.com/hanen-ben-rhouma>Hello there,

I have another question which is: How can I get the result of a method
called into my execute() method and which I want to print out on my JSP page
(I'm using Struts1.3 and want to call usersForm.getUsersList() for example
and print them out on the browser where User is an object).

Please, I'm still newbie in coding with Struts and having this blocking
point for so many days now, no one has an idea around my work environment,
so you're the last and unique chance that's left for me to get an answer or
even some pieces of ideas to dig into.

Thanks so much in advance,
Hanen

Re: How to print out method result called into execute() on a JSP page

Nils-Helge Garli
Take a look at this tutorial:
http://www.laliluna.de/first-steps-using-struts-tutorial.html

There are more tutorials at http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsTutorials