How to import Struts Examples into Eclipse IDE inside a single project

How to import Struts Examples into Eclipse IDE inside a single project

albert kao-2
How to import Struts Examples into Eclipse IDE inside a single project?

I tried this way but multiple projects (action-chaining, annotations, ...,
wildcard-regex) appeared in Eclipse Package Explorer.

I used "New Java project" to create the struts-examples-master project.
I downloaded and unzipped the struts-examples-master.zip from
https://github.com/apache/struts-examples.

I used "Import Maven", "Existing Maven Projects".

My struts-examples-master project src folder is still empty and multiple
projects (action-chaining, annotations, ..., wildcard-regex) appeared in
Eclipse Package Explorer
My Eclipse IDE for Enterprise Java Developers version is 2018-12 (4.10.0).

Re: How to import Struts Examples into Eclipse IDE inside a single project

Yasser Zamani-2
Hi Albert,

Please see if https://stackoverflow.com/a/38714946 helps. If not, you
have to ask Eclipse team or research further if it is even possible and
how. Unfortunately I don't have experience with any multi-module maven
project with Eclipse (it's not specific to Struts).

Regards.