How do i test Struts 2 jsp page rendering time.

How do i test Struts 2 jsp page rendering time.

mohan rao
Hi,

    I want to test jsp page rendering time used struts-tags. I put a log message at the end of the action class before returning result and again at first calling interceptor because it will be executed last. And after result is sending all the interceptors will be executed in reverse order. Am i doing right or wrong? Is there any other way to test page rendering time. Thanks.

Re: How do i test Struts 2 jsp page rendering time.

Maurizio Cucchiara-2
I don't know if timer interceptor [1] is what your are looking for. Be
aware that TI computes the execution time of every action and not the
one of the jsp rendering.

[1] http://struts.apache.org/2.2.3.1/docs/timer-interceptor.html

Maurizio Cucchiara

On 13 September 2011 10:18, mohan rao <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>    I want to test jsp page rendering time used struts-tags. I put a log
> message at the end of the action class before returning result and again at
> first calling interceptor because it will be executed last. And after result
> is sending all the interceptors will be executed in reverse order. Am i
> doing right or wrong? Is there any other way to test page rendering time.
> Thanks.

Re: How do i test Struts 2 jsp page rendering time.

mohan rao
Hi Mate, for your knowledge time interceptor is to calculate Action execution time not for jsp rendering time.