Quantcast

Error with DisplayTag in Struts application

Error with DisplayTag in Struts application

puchacz
Hi
I am using DisplayTag in my Struts web application. Could You tell me please why a got such error in my class coled "Wraper" and how I can repair it ? I write my code in Ecplise 3.2.0.

Error:

The type javax.servlet.jsp.PageContext cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from
 required .class files

The code of class :

package bus;

import org.displaytag.decorator.TableDecorator;

public class Wrapper extends TableDecorator
{

        static public int i=0;
        public Wrapper()
        {
                super();
        }
}

Thnx for help
Martin

Re: Error with DisplayTag in Struts application

Martin Gainty
can we see the implementation in your jsp
example located here at
Martin--