Coveralls results

Aleksandr Mashchenko
Hello,

Seems that coveralls shows coverage of the PR-s like it is in the master
branch. Can we do something about that?

Also it reports that "coverage remained the same" for this build [1],
which adds tests for new files.

Can someone explain that?

[1] https://coveralls.io/builds/16057728

---
Regards,
Aleksandr

Re: Coveralls results

Lukasz Lenart
I think it compares coverage against build on the master branch with a
PR's coverage. I meant, Travis performs build on the master branch and
sends results to Coveralls, then a PR is opened and the same is
performed for the PR. So it might happen that the coverages can vary
because of a starting point for each branch. To have proper results
each time we would run two builds at the same time - on the master
branch and a PR's branch.