Collection field validation

I have created a PR that extends the existing field validators to
support collections, can you check if I didn't mis anything?

https://github.com/apache/struts/pull/128

Re: Collection field validation

> I have created a PR that extends the existing field validators to
> support collections, can you check if I didn't mis anything?
>
> https://github.com/apache/struts/pull/128

I think this is finally ready, I must update docs but I would like to
do when the PR got merged.
Please double check if I did not miss something :)