About Apache Struts 2.5.12 GA with Security Fixes Release

About Apache Struts 2.5.12 GA with Security Fixes Release

Emi Lu
Hello,

May I know do you release one update version for 2.3.x about this bug
fix as well?

Thanks.

Re: About Apache Struts 2.5.12 GA with Security Fixes Release

> Hello,
>
> May I know do you release one update version for 2.3.x about this bug fix as
> well?

Yes, there is 2.3.33 under way to the central and mirrors, it should
be announced early today.

Ɓukasz