The Apache Struts group is pleased to announce that Struts 2.5.14 is
available as a “General Availability” release. The GA designation is
our highest quality grade.
Apache Struts 2 is an elegant, extensible framework for creating
enterprise-ready Java web applications. The framework is designed to
streamline the full development cycle, from building, to deploying, to
maintaining applications over time.
Below is a full list of all changes:
- A class JSONWriter was converted into an interface with default
implementation in DefaultJSONWriter class. If you were using the class
directly, you must update your code in other case it won’t compile
when using Struts 2.5.14.
- DefaultUrlHelper().buildUrl() not outputting port when used as parameter
- Not able to convert Spring object to the JSON response
- The if test can accidently incorrectly assign a new value to an object
- ObjectFactory constructor signature change breaks extensions
- Snippets in Struts documentation are missing
- I am migrating my struts 2.2.x to 2.5.13 and where all used struts
taglibs and tags UI is breaking where i have not used bootstrap there
and all working fine
- Default Multipart validation regex is invalid due to charset encoding
- Exception starting filter struts-prepare: Unable to load
configuration. - interceptor - vfs
- createInstance method signature change of TextProviderFactory from
merged xwork-core code inside struts2-core-2.5.13.jar which was
present with xwork-core jar
- Struts2.5.13 can’t run in java9 win10
- StringConverter from OGNL 3.1.15 in Struts 2.5.13
- Decimal converters should avoid loss of user’s data caused by rounding
- Struts text tag doesn’t print value from Stack
- No validations happening after upgrading to Struts 2.5.12
- Allow to use custom JSONwriter
- Implement Dependency Check in Maven build
- Fallback to ActionContext if container is null in ActionSupport
- Upgrade to the latest Jetty plugin in all examples
- Add missing header with license to all files reported by the Rat plugin
- Review available interceptors and document the missing ones
- Fetch docs from new locations
- Allow define only TextProvider instead of providing the whole
- HTML escaping on the text tag
- Upgrade FreeMarker to version 2.3.26-incubating
- Upgrade to Log4j2 2.9.1
- Upgrade com.fasterxml.jackson to version 2.8.2
- Upgrade net.sf.json-lib to version 2.4
- Upgrade Spring to version 4.1.9
Please read the Version Notes to find more details about performed bug
fixes and improvements.
All developers are strongly advised to perform this action.
The 2.5.x series of the Apache Struts framework has a minimum
requirement of the following specification versions: Servlet API 2.4,
JSP API 2.0, and Java 7.
Should any issues arise with your use of any version of the Struts
framework, please post your comments to the user list, and, if
appropriate, file a tracking ticket.
You can download this version from our download page.
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
|Free forum by Nabble||Edit this page|